The Joyetech Cuboid 200 TC Mod improves upon the original and popular Cuboid by increasing the wattage power and adding preheat functionality in a newly redesigned slim shape. The Cuboid 200 now requires (3) 18650 high amp batteries (sold separately) to power this device. The Joyetech Cuboid 200 uses the Variable Temperature Control system with firmware V6.04 which includes Titanium, Nickel, and Stainless Steel 316 in TC Mode and customized TCR available now.
The Joyetech Cuboid 200 features stainless steel 510 threads and a wide border which matches quite nicely with larger sized tanks. This device features a clear and large 0.96" OLED display screen with custom logo functionality. The micro USB port may be used for future firmware updates to ensure your device is always updated with the latest and newest features.
- Dimensions: 3-7/8" x 2-7/16" x 7/8"
- Stainless Steel 510 Threads
- Temperature Control: Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel 316 and TCR Mode
- Output Wattage: 1-200W
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage Mode
- Preheat Function
- Custom Logo
- Clear and Large 0.96" OLED Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Requires (3) 18650 High Amp Batteries (Sold Separately)
- **We recommend an external charger for optimal charging**
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Updates and Charging
- Upgradable Firmware
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection